Prince of Peace's Catholic Bible Reading Plan
God Speaks to us through Holy Scripture. Listen to Him daily by reading His Word
For coaching, you are welcome to join us on Mondays from 9:00AM - 9:30AM as we study the Bible together by clicking the link.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS ONLINE MEETING
You do not have to download an application!
To be added to an Email list & sent a weekly invitation contact Fr. Ron at <[email protected]>
CATHOLIC BIBLE READING PLAN is a thoroughly Catholic way to read Scripture daily.
- The source is from the Liturgy of the Hours supplement
- Built around Salvation History.
- Integration of the prophets into a historical framework
- Pivots around feasts of Christmas, Easter and Pentecost
- Chronological segments
- A minimum of repetition.
- Difficult passages worked into sense sections.
- Daily Commentary from Christian Community Bible available on Prince of Peace Belfair website
The BOOKMARKS can be downloaded and provide two tracks for each month:
- The longer reading is taken from the Old Testament, Acts & Epistles & Revelation
- The Gospel's continuous readings are drawn from weekday Masses of the temporal cycle.
To make your reading more engaging and understandable you will find a daily commentary at <Prince of Peace Belfair> website keyed to the current week of the liturgical year.