Dear Prince of Peace Parishioners:
… … MERRY CHRISTMAS … …
“Glory to God in the highest,
And on earth, Peace to people of good will”
- This is a special hymn prayer that we finally can sing out to truly give praise and thanksgiving to our God who has bridged Heaven and Earth in Jesus Christ who is the awaited Messiah, the “Prince of Peace” and the “Savior of the world”. The greatest gift from God in this Christmas Day is meant for each and every one of us to receive Him into our lives and make Him known to our world. May we return to Him the “gift of our Faith” which will continue to be shown through our words and actions!
- se plan for your family to celebrate Christmas Mass by register ahead of time for these special family and Church tradition in attending this Holy Day together:
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at Prince of Peace:
- Thursday, December 24 (Christmas Eve): 4:30 PM (English) and 6:30 PM (Bilingual)
- Friday, December 25 (Christmas Day): 9:30 AM (English) - 11:30 AM (Spanish) - 1PM (Spanish)
- The Feast of the Holy Family: Saturday December 26 - 4:30 PM - Sunday December 27 - 9:30 AM
- On this joyous occasion, I’d to thank those who are “ministering” to both parishes St. Gabriel and Prince of Peace: Deacon John Ricciardi; Ronald Belisle; Ministry to the Hispanic community at Prince of Peace Parish in Belfair: Fr. Patrick McDermott; Deacon Romeo for their generosity of time, dedication and continuing ministry with our two parishes through this past year. May Christ Jesus gifts of joy and peace will be yours continuing throughout this Holy Season and every day of your life.
- Finally, I’d like also to say a word of “Thank” to our parish Staff, members of the Councils, Commissions, Committees, Groups, all the Volunteers and all parishioners who have offered their Time, Talents and Treasures to help build up St. Gabriel Parish Community in this unique and challenging year as a visible sign of God’s presence and actions in our world today. “Emmanuel – God is with us” – is indeed here with us; may we fully recognize and receive Him into our lives.
- The Calendar Year is coming to the end soon. I’d like to take this opportunity “to thank” for your participation in many different ministries and volunteer opportunities in our parish community. Especially, I’d like to thank for your stewardship of Time, Talent and Treasure in the year of 2020. Please be aware that “all tax deductable contribution” to the parish has to be done in the last week of December up to December 31 to be included for 2020.
In the Peace of Christ,
Fr. Phuong Hoang